Brad is an experienced Operations executive who has delivered outstanding results in Supply Chain Management in the private sector at multi-national corporations, and more recently in the public sector.
With over 25 years’ experience in both unionized and high-performance systems, he has a reputation for successful change management and business transformation.
He has led consulting teams to design and implement Shared Services organizations in Canada’s Healthcare sector, including a 3 year assignment as the startup General Manager for a supply chain shared corporation serving 12 hospitals in Central Ontario.
- Provided Interim Executive services as Director of Operations to a Canadian snack food manufacturer after change of ownership. Implemented shop floor controls, increased daily throughput by 40%, hired and trained management team. (2013)
- Designed province-wide healthcare supply chain to consolidate regional health authorities into a single shared services organization. Developed transition plan for contract management, procurement and distribution functions. (2012)
- Started up a new not-for-profit corporation to provide back office services to the healthcare sector, including hiring of staff, technology implementation and centralization of procurement and accounts payable functions. Delivered 2-year payout on investment to participating hospitals. (2008-2010)
- Developed business cases, integration strategies and led successful Supply Chain Strategy implementations for four client organizations 2004-2007 as Principal consultant.
- Provided Project Management and Interim Leadership support for client’s Canadian Distribution operations. (2005-2006)
- Implemented ERP system in Canadian dairy operations, including inventory management and manufacturing functions. (2003-2004)
- Formed Purchasing, Customer Service, Distribution and Inventory Operations into a corporate Supply Chain organization. Staffed and trained national Inventory planning group, improving service levels from 96% to over 98% on 1600 sku’s. (2000-2004)
Brad holds a Honours B.A.Sc in Mechanical Engineering from the University of Waterloo.
He has also completed MBA credits in Accounting, Organizational Behaviour and Business Strategy at York University.
He has recently enrolled in the Executive Development program at Queen’s University, focusing on Operations Management.
Brad is a member of SCL, the professional association for Supply Chain and Logistics in Canada, and has been featured as a speaker at their annual conference.